Kitchen Packing: Take 2

 About a week ago I began my packing adventure in the kitchen. 

We are still several weeks out from our move, so I thought I would be Super Proactive Wife by packing up our less frequently used items early. They only filled a few boxes and consisted mostly of fancy glassware, specific use appliances, and one use gadgets. 

The boxes sat in my packing pile until this morning. 

This morning my brain said ...wait...

Why do we need THREE different sets of mixing bowls??

Do I want to waste my valuable kitchen space on extra plates we NEVER use??

When was the last time I actually used my citrus juicer?? (I actually do remember the last time I used it, and I thought, why would anyone ever own a citrus juicer? It's SOOOO much work!)

So I grabbed my box cutter, sliced those babies open and did a very thorough declutter. 

Of the 7 big boxes I opened, I kept FOUR items!

FOUR!!

I can't believe I almost brought 7 boxes worth of stuff I never EVER use. Ever. Period. 

You are welcome future moving crew. I just saved you seven whole boxes. 

Man, maybe you guys should by me the pizza.

Comments